Help Center

How do I apply for the Pell Grant?

The Pell Grant is the primary federal student aid grant available on the basis of financial need. 

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) is the application for the federal Pell Grant as well as other federal student aid programs.  Information from the FAFSA® can also used by certain other financial aid providers, including states and colleges, to inform their financial aid decisions.

Mos can help with the FAFSA®.  The form is also available directly on the government site: